Applying at Centare: No hoop-jumping required.
Changing jobs can be a time-consuming hassle. That’s why it’s our mission to make your Centare candidate experience an enjoyable (read: pain-free) one.
Our hiring process
We’ve developed a consistent process to get to know prospective Centarians to ensure everyone’s time is well-spent.
- Submit your resume
- 30 minute phone interview with one of our recruiters
- 30 minute technical phone interview with one of our consultants
- 2 hours of in-person interviews with our team: Recruitment, Technical, and Leadership
- Our Decision
We can complete this process in as quickly as a few days, but sometimes there will be variations based on factors like the type of position and the urgency of filling the position.
What you can expect
- Respect – We follow the golden rule.
- Speed – You will receive a response to your application within a week, and the entire interview process can be completed in as little as two days.
- Consideration – We will always let you know what’s going on.
- Communication – It’s a two-way thing. We also want to hear your thoughts.
- Commitment – We do what we say we’re going to do.
- Support – We will answer any questions and help you evaluate options so you can make the best decision for your future.
- Relationships – If Centare isn’t the right place for you now, no problem. We love networking, so don’t be afraid to keep in touch.