- Location: Brookfield, WI
For more than 13 years, Centare has dedicated itself to staying ahead of the “ever evolving” world of technology. We strive to be a strategic asset for our clients as they tackle challenges in the market, their business and technology. We do this by investing in our staff along with developing and applying appropriate strategies to technology problems that help our clients maintain or build competitive advantage.
Headquartered in Milwaukee with offices in Chicago and Madison, Centare works nationally while keeping an emphasis on Midwest clients.
We are currently looking to add a UI/UX Designer to our agile software delivery practice. This team member will work on a variety of Scrum teams to create new UI designs from scratch, incorporate client branding into new software designs, and perform front-end development tasks. At Centare, we help our clients conquer today’s business challenges, while providing them with the appropriate strategies and technologies to conquer the challenges of tomorrow. Our teams work in a fast-paced, collaborative environment to produce high-quality software in rapidly changing environments.
What You'll Do:
- Collaborate with clients/users and team members to design user interfaces.
- Analyze user needs and software requirements to determine feasibility of design within time and cost constraints.
- Create wireframes and mockups in order to communicate design to client and team.
- Create graphical assets.
- Adapt tools and techniques to be productive in various environments.
- Evaluate interactions between users and systems to identify areas for improvement and guide design.
What We Look For:
- Experience designing user interfaces for a variety of applications.
- Web/software development background.
- Strong communication skills and understanding of the consultative approach.
- Experience in a variety of environments (preferably with some agile experience).
- Ability to work in a client-facing role.
We don’t have employees. We have Centarians – members of a family – and that family is growing! We’re looking for high-quality individuals who want to be part of our culture.
Centarians enjoy professional development opportunities, respect for team members and their personal priorities, regular social gatherings and more. It is why Centare has earned “Best Places to Work” honors from the Business Journal Serving Greater Milwaukee, the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel, the MMAC and Milwaukee Magazine, year after year. Find out more at www.centare.com.
Centare is an equal opportunity employer.
What does it mean to be a Centarian?
It’s what we do and who we are. We’re passionate and multidimensional. We live and breathe technology. We don’t just help our clients build software; we help them build it better. We’re part of the team. We’re real people with real lives outside work—fathers, mothers, siblings. We believe everyone has knowledge to share. And we believe everyone has a few things to learn.
We’re not striving to be the biggest technology company in the world, but impressive growth is part of our culture, and it provides the variety, challenges and opportunities that Centarians crave.
Centarians transform the way organizations approach technology.
We know you have options. And we’re glad you’re considering us. We’ve built an awesome team of intelligent and talented individuals, and there’s good reason for that: our culture. Take the next step to connect with us and learn about Centare firsthand.