Last updated: 08/28/19
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
Centare is the sole owner of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization to market its services or goods.
The Kinds of Information We Collect
We usually collect the following kinds of personal information:
- Information that you submitted in a form: name, email, phone, and company
- Interests in our services or events, or that of our clients;
Non-Personal Information that we collect
Each time a computer visits the Website to read information, we may collect certain information from that computer. This Non-Personal Information is automatically collected from the user’s computer and may include information like the following:
- Type of web browser being used (for example, Chrome or Firefox).
- Name of the Internet domain from which your computer accessed the Website or Social Media. IP address (an IP address is a number that is automatically given to a computer connected to the Web)
- Address of the website that connected you to Website or Social Media (like google.com or bing.com) Date and time your computer accessed the Website or Social Media.
Non-personal information does not tell us who you are.
One way non-personal information is collected is when you access our website, your Internet address is automatically collected and is placed in our Internet access logs. In addition, we may use third party services such as Google Analytics that collect, monitor and analyze this non-personal information.
How We Use Information Collected
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To improve our website and customer service
- Provide information or services that you request from us.
- To send periodic emails
- To notify you about changes to the Website, Social Media or any services we offer or provide though it.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
We will use Non-Personal Information to help us make our Site more useful to visitors and for other business purposes.
Disclosure of Your Information
We will not give or share information to a third party to allow that third party to market its goods or services. However, we may share that information with a third party to assist Centare in the marketing of our services to you.
We may disclose aggregated information about our users without restriction.
We may disclose Personal Information that we collect:
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To contractors, service providers and other third parties we use to support our business.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or other sale or transfer of some or all of Centare’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by Centare about the Website and Social Media users is among the assets transferred.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Centare, our customers or others.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concerns you may have regarding our use of your data.
How We Protect Your Information
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration and disclosure.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.
- Google Analytics Demographics. You can opt-out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising and customize Google Display Network ads through the following link:
We do not control these third parties' tracking technologies or how they may be used. If you have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, you should contact the responsible provider directly.
LinkedIn Conversion Tracking and Insight Tag
This web site contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.
It is our policy to post any changes we make to the Policy on this page. If we make material changes to how we treat our users' personal information, we will post a notice on the Website home page. The date the Policy was last revised is identified at the top of the page. You are responsible for ensuring we have an up-to-date active and deliverable email address for you, and for periodically visiting our Website and this Policy to check for any changes.